Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wow, a new post. whats the occasion?


So here is the newest journal for myself. this makes *does quick math* 13 blogs i have but never use? only my sister will get the webaddress joke. i made a funny. so here is a little bit about me. Thats me, i'm mary. I am cool. You'll learn that the more you read though.

I come from a land down under. And by down under i mean it used to be a swamp. Sunny, ghetto, smelly Saginaw, michigan. Population? Always decreasing from shootings, and increasing due to women having kids they cant properly support and already have 5 of them in their 1 bedroom shack and are living off of the government.

Who is this sexy piece of man meat you may ask... that is my loving boyfriend Rob. Hes from somewhere in England and recently decided to stay in michigan where the majority of his family lives. I owe him everything for how happy he makes me. okay enough of the mushy crap. He lives in Linden and I usually see him 4-5 days a week. I'm working on moving there within the next few weeks. Linden is much better than the stinkhole i call saginaw. Its much more quiet, peaceful, and private. I can't wait to get my butt down there!!!

And this is Pippin. Or you can call her what i call her. Chunkerbutt, pippin mummaz, baby, pain in the ass, stupidcat, tard, my little cutie, cutiesweetiemushiewushiebabiegirl. Shes not even a year old and could possible weigh more than a full grown pit bull. What can i say? I like to spoil my baby. Shes very anti social and only seems to like me. which is fine since i dont want her goin to likin someone more than me and then i couldnt have her to pick on. like sticking tape to her paws so she walks on her tiptoes. im really not a bad person, i just get bored once in a while so i must amuse myself. Dont worry, i didnt hurt her.

This is my first ever time being a aunt, and thats my pride n joy, Gavin Hunter. The cutest kid you will see in your entire life. hes so adowable. So i guess if i show you a picture of him, i should prolly show you the woman that carried that lil tyke for 9 months almost. My awesomely cool, super turrrrrifffficccckkkkk sister, Jillian!! Shes my only full blooded sibling, and is like... a billion years older than me. *i lie, shes 2.5 yrs older or so*

There she is! thats my tissy! and it only took FOREVER to find a picture of her on my computer. tee hee. its okay, ill just have to get some new ones where she isnt all big and pregnant.

I guess that is all for marys awesome post of the day. tune in next time where i discuss how to make water turn into wine. itll be a good time.

5 Lollipops:

Blogger zack powers said...

Great blog... I love it! Can I bookmark you and tell a friend? Sometimes I find a great blog like yours and my friends really like them too.

I'm just learning about blogs, but I really like what you've done here. I'm just getting started with my site about: Surf Boards but it's still under development.

super job! keep it up...
good day.

11/09/2005 10:54 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

You are absolutely RE-TART-ED!!!!

11/09/2005 10:55 AM  
Blogger misses gigglypants said...

Howdy guy above my sister, your more than welcome to bookmark me. hell tell your friends. tell them to tell their sisters, brothers, and forfathers.

and as for jillian

HATE YOU!

11/09/2005 11:10 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

okay

11/09/2005 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Twinklebutt said...

OH FER FUCKS SAKE...you and your journals...sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!! LOL hehehehe :p

11/09/2005 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home