Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Mary

Im happy. So happy. Its christmas eve, I called rob, and his family talked to me on the phone and apparently i got presents. Which is spectacular, alltho they didnt have to. Its nice to be so accepted by a family. so im going to go down there tomorrow and goto aunt stephs for the other xmas party. I feel so bad i couldnt afford to get anyone anything, but i guess they understand.

So its the eve before the fat man comes. Reminds me of when i was little and we heard footsteps on the roof and me and jillian were so excited that we could hear santa and that i was gunna tell everyone at school. then i heard a large slide, and a boom, followed by "ow." We figured out it was dad, but we didnt care. Its the little extra that counts.

I stayed home tonight to be with grandma. shes kinda down in the dumps this holiday season. Shes lost a friend, a daughter, a husband, and numerous acquaintences over the years and since we dont have a party here till new years eve, this night, grandma just kinda sat home depressed. I skipped out on church and all festivities. I fetched us some mcdonalds (only thing opened) and we sat and talked for a while and it was nice. Its gunna be wierd having grandma livin on her own, same with me. but i guess i need to do it.

So, I dunno whats going on fer now. Im gunna be at robs tomorrow, thru the 28th, and prolly come home early morning and work that night... I hate not spending the holidays with rob. it feels so wierd.

I couldnt be any happier if i tried. dont worry, ill take PLENTY of pictures tomorrow. speaking of, i should prolly charge my camera tonight so i gots juice for the part-ay.

For the first time ever tonight, i said something i only heard aunts say... i told rob to give all the family a hug for me. either i feel old, or i feel well accepted. i heard everyone in the back shouting to me. Its nice to feel wanted. I guess Aunt Cindys kid leah walked in and without saying hi asked rob "where is mary?" and he didnt answer. a few minutes later she sat with him and said "really, wheres mary?"

Im so not used to being accepted this much. not even by my own family. *twilight zone music*

2 Lollipops:

Blogger Jillian said...

Did you notice by chance that the ladders were out and up to the roof at dad's house on Sunday Morning??? Just wondering. Very funny, I asked him if he was up walking around on the roof, and he just kinda smiled and his eyes kinda twinkled... and I knew the answer to that. Didn't fall this time though. :-)

12/27/2005 6:05 AM  
Blogger k8 said...

hey i accidently erased your email!

send again!

12/31/2005 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home